Building up, maintaining and growing your business in the Cairns and Far North Queensland region can feel like trying to keep all your plates spinning. Keeping everything in balance presents many challenges for business owners and operators.
We have the knowledge and experience to assist you with:
- -purchase and sale of business assets, businesses and/or commercial property;
- -review and drafting of contracts, leases and deeds;
- -the Goods and Services Tax and Capital Gains Tax implications of transactions;
- -company and partnership law;
- -franchise agreements;
- -debt recovery and debtor management;
- -commercial dispute resolution;
- -the Personal Property Security Act and registration of security interests in assets and stock; and,
- -superannuation and property law.
If your organisation is Not for Profit we can also advise and assist you in your application for charitable status and Deductible Gift Recipient endorsement.
Whatever aspects of business transactions lay ahead of you, please call us for assistance with planning and advice from the very start of your business to exiting and selling your business.